Sunday, December 21, 2008

Scrapbook Pages

While in Tahoe I was able to get a couple pages of scrapbooking done (man I really love digital scrapbooking)! Here is what I did, these are from the 6th of December. In the morning we made meatpies - the family all got together to help - what a fun morning this is, we look forward to it each year.


Here is what the two pages look like together.


These are from later that evening. We went to Holiday in the Park and BRRR! was it COLD! It was just a taste of what it would be like in Tahoe. Check out my post later tonight for pictures from that trip (I haven't got them scrapbooked yet!) -- but maybe I will try!


And here is what it looks like together as one page.

I posted a few weeks ago about digital scrapbooking as my What Works for Me Wednesday, this is definately something that I constantly go back and think - this REALLY works for me!
Both of these layouts were entries into challenges over at ScrapMatters my GO TO spot for digital scrapbook supplies. I just love the stuff they create over there!






No comments: