Thursday, February 10, 2011

January Roundup - Part 3

7. What were my accomplishments this month?

Learning to Ski is high up on this list... especially since it is on my bucket list. I can cross it off of that now!

Completed all 4 challenges at Log Your Memory - resulting in a full kit for free, and 4 pages scrapped.

2 Shelf Reliance Parties - I had three scheduled but one canceled at the last minute, but she will be doing a catalog party instead. The cancellation was a blessing though as we had a FANTASTIC day as a family instead - which we needed.

I am down about 65 pounds since surgery. I have been having lots of WOW moments. Like crossing my legs and being comfortable that way. {making a mental note to start writing these down - or maybe I will add that to a new note system I am going to try out this coming month}

I think I need to take better notes - adding that to the new note system!

8. What were my disappointments this month?

I over booked myself. I need to figure out balance. In fact one thing I am going to read {I am sending it to my e-mail to read on the iPad sometime} is this article from jones design on time. You can download this great printable as well there.

CAN-NOT-blue-210x300

I didn't get enough scrapping of the girls done this month. I have so many ideas and not enough time to create them all.  I plan on spending some time in February on creating layouts! I am so excited.

9. How did I do on my goals for the month? (Or any current short or long term goals)

I am now working with a personal trainer at the gym. My body is going to be sore, but that will be a good thing as it means I am actually working out hard enough to have the muscles to really used!

10. Anything else noteworthy to include?

A few gals from church started a babysitting co-op and let me just say that it is FABULOUS. Adam & I already had one date - such a treat. Something we need to work on more each month is spending time together - just the two of us, no interruptions!

We went to Who's Coming to dinner at a friend of ours. The "event" is with the adults in the ward... kind of like a big group date at another persons house. We had a great time visiting with single sisters as well as other couples.

Just a reminder that the Round Up comes from questions on Katie The Scrapbook Lady's blog.

No comments: