Well yesterday was 4 months - I really wanted to get this up but ... go figure I was at the gym instead {where I should have been on a Friday morning}.
Taken 10.10.10
{sorry the picture is so blurry - we used the point and shoot and who knows what it was thinking}
Taken 2.10.11
72 pounds gone FOREVER! Seriously ... this is amazing. Some of you are like duh I have been telling you that all along but to see these pictures by each other... WOW! Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive.
Chest 44" to 38"
Hips 62" {yikes!} to 51.5" (more than 10"!!!)
Amazing... going to the gym three days a week is really helping tone things up and I can already see a difference - thank you to the trainers at In Shape!
I don't remember to post pictures each month... but I am going to work on doing that!
No comments:
Post a Comment