Sunday, January 3, 2010

menu plan monday

a new year a new week of menus!

S - pork roast, mashed potatoes and canned peas (the peas were only eaten by the girls and Adam) This was at Mawmaw's and Pawpaw's house (they ate the peas too). I do NOT like canned peas.

M - Chicken Cordon Bleu with broccoli

T - Swedish meatballs with mashed potatoes and broccoli

W - Breakfast for dinner - pancakes, eggs and sausage (or turkey bacon)

T - Sandwiches

F - Possibly ordering chinese

S - Out to dinner

S - Frozen Pizza

and here is a review of how last week went:

S - at Maw and Paw's - Vegetable Beef Soup

M - Turkey Pot Pie (just going to use a Pillsbury crust (we only like it on the top anyway) with some left over gravy and cream of chicken or celery soup and frozen veggies - a quick meal to put together and I will make up two - one for the freezer as well  This ended up being on Wednesday - thought I had frozen veggies but did not so went to the store after work on Monday.

T - Little Manual's (out to eat - we have a gift certificate)

W - Cheese tortellini from Trader Joe's (the kids LOVE it) with broccoli   This became Monday - since it was easily changeable.

T - Appetizers (mini tacos, mini egg rolls, etc.) while we have a little party here with the girls to celebrate the new year.

F - I don't cook black eyed peas but Paw does... so if Adam wants that he may take the girls over there while I am at work!  (Maw if you are reading this can you tell Paw!)  I will just take left overs to work.  Adam did not go over and eat there but we all had leftover Little Manuals today.

S - Either going to San Francisco for the day or hanging out here and will then cook something - so not planning this day yet.  We did not got to the city but we went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner and did a bunch of other errands around town too.

Not to bad if I can say so myself!

If you would like to see more menus check out OrgJunkie.

No comments: