Saturday, November 7, 2009

Choo Choo... all aboard the ScrapMatters Train

 

Hello everyone... you should have arrived here from CT member Fiona's (canadianmommy) blog  http://mydigaddiction.blogspot.com/, if not you may have missed a stop and after you grab the freebie here you can head back to the ScrapMatters Blog http://scrapmatters.com/wordpress/ and get everything from the beginning until here.

This train is coordinated with this fabulous kit from ScrapMatters, called Slice of Life:

A slice of my life is my iPhone. As much as I was against getting it back in June I have no idea what I would do with out it. It is missing a few things I loved about my BlackBerry but... I am adjusting.  My phone holds all my important things... Scriptures, family pictures, notes between hubby and I, memo's of the prayer my girls say each night when I am at work so I can still hear them, games, e-mail, internet, and more! Is there something in your life you wouldn't want to go without?

Okay on to why you are here... the goodies. But before we do that I want to be sure you saw my post yesterday. I am now a designer at ScrapMatters!!!  Here is my first product in the store:

and now for real! Here is the word art I created for you. Each part of the word art is in two PNG's so you can place them on your page as you would like.

LINK DISABLED... you can now get all the items from the blog train in the store at ScrapMatters

Be sure to grab all the goodies this week as the train will be leaving the station at 11:59 P.M. (eastern time) on Thursday, November 12th. After that you will be able to grab them packaged up at ScrapMatters.

You next stop awaits you at a CT members site: NeeNee http://www.itzaneetdesign.com/

ALERT: Looks like NeeNee did not get her station up and running, so here is a link to the next station: Stacy http://stacysbackdoor.blogspot.com/

Do you want another freebie?
Rachelle of Chelle's Creations facebook fans will get it for free. Hurry and become a fan before this offer expires.

UPDATE: Chelle has decided that one lucky winner will get her WHOLE store if she gets 400 fans!!!! Go become a fan now (click picture below).

See you on Monday when I post my menu, if you would like to see this weeks menu you can go here.

6 comments:

RA said...

Thanks for the wordart! :)

abhall76 said...

Thank you much for the word art!

Nancy said...

Thank you so much!

Shirley said...

Love the wordart! Thanks so much! I'm a newbie to digi and this is great!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful word art! Thank you!

Amanda said...

Thanks a lot!