Well, I haven't even planned the week out as I start this post, but have no fear - now is as good a time as any to get it together! We are on vacation so I didn't even realize it was Sunday! I was checking out one of my favorite blogs to follow, A Mommy's Musings and saw her menu plan! Ooops - better get busy!
I made the corn dog muffins this week - yuck! They did not go over well, so they won't be reappearing on the menu again. So the things I had planned for Friday and Saturday didn't happen, plans changed (we started our vacation on Friday so it was no wonder!). Even though we are on vacation we are at a condo type place and have a full kitchen. We are up at Lake Tahoe where it has not snowed much this year and lucky us a Winter Snow Storm is in effect. Just in the last few hours about 3 inches of snow has come down (I know this may not seem like a lot to some -- but I live in California where the coldest it gets is about 27 -- on the coldest night of the year!).
Sunday - Pot Roast with carrots, celery, onion and mashed potatoes.
Monday - Lunch - Salad, carrot sticks, celery sticks and probably leftover lasagna or pot roast.
Dinner is Out - This is the only night we are eating out on vacation (hubby says it is not a vacation unless you get to eat out atleast once).
Tuesday - Chicken & Rice with broccoli
Wednesday - Jambalaya (we are going to try again!)
Thursday - Leftovers - I have a meeting starting at 11:30 so I won't have enough time to get the girls up, dressed, breakfast and make a dinner also!
Friday - Chili (Wendy's Copy Cat) this is frozen (made it a few weeks ago, just need to pull out and heat up) and Cornbread (this is not the same cornbread recipe I used for the corn dog muffins - this is the one I always use!)
Saturday - Potluck for Christmas Dinner at my mom's (we always celebrate the Saturday before - check out What Works for me Wednesday this week).
Find out what others are having at OrgJunkie.com
2 comments:
Thanks for the link up, girl! ;) The menu looks delicious!! :)
Oooh, the Wendy's chili recipe - thank you!
Post a Comment